You must be logged in to enroll.
safeTALK helps participants become alert to suicide. Suicide-alert people are better prepared to connect persons with thoughts of suicide with life-affirming help. Over the course of their training, safeTALK participants will learn to:
- Notice and respond to situations where suicide thoughts may be present
- Recognise that invitations for help are often overlooked
- Move beyond the common tendency to miss, dismiss, and avoid suicide
- Apply the TALK steps: Tell, Ask, Listen, KeepSafe, and
- Know community resources and how to connect someone with thoughts of suicide to them for further suicide-safer help.
What’s included in this course:
Tea, Coffee & Water
Free Access to Wi-Fi
PDF Certificate on Completion