Our Service Ethos
Discover more on the services we offer to young people, adults, families and communities.
is a charity that has been providing services across Northern Ireland that have been reducing alcohol and drug related harm in our communities for 21 years.
We are committed to ensuring individuals, families, workforces and communities are supported in the most effective way to deal with the challenges they face.
The work of our organisation is mainly focused on services and activities that will have an impact on the harm resulting from alcohol or drug use, addressing these issues directly or through other work around other relevant social factors.
Our services are non judgemental, person centred and needs led.
The main service areas we currently provide include:
- Information and signposting.
- Community based initiatives addressing substance use issues.
- Prevention, lifeskills and harm reduction programmes for young people.
- Prevention programmes for parents and whole families.
- Interventions and support for young people affected by substance use and their family members.
- Interventions and support for adults affected by substance use and for family members.
- Supports for people affected by another person’s substance use.
- Family therapy services.
- Training and development programmes for organisations, workers and volunteers in relation to substance use issues and also suicide prevention.
You can find out what services are available in your area by visiting the Services section of this site.
Visit the Training section to find out more about the training and consultancy services we can offer to statutory, community/voluntary and private sector organisations.