Fundraising - Business & Corporate
Become ASCERT’s Corporate Partner
With the help and support of the local community ASCERT has grown to become one of the leading and best known providers of drug and alcohol services for young people, individuals, families, workforces, and communities throughout Northern Ireland.
By choosing ASCERT as your charity partner, your business/workplace will:
- Demonstrate your commitment to the health and wellbeing of others.
- Positively change the lives of those people, impacted by alcohol and drug misuse, living in the local community where you operate.
- Provide a great boost to staff morale and team spirit.
There are a lots of ways you can support ASCERT including:
- Make a one-off donation (hyperlinked to ASCERT Justgiving page)
- Choosing ASCERT as your charity partner and raising funds for us throughout the year.
- Championing ASCERT and encouraging your staff and customers to volunteer and participate in street collections and fundraising events.
- Sponsoring events, campaigns and programmes
- Organising a fundraising event such as an Odd Socks Day, Bake Off, Coffee Morning, Lunch Time Quiz, Charity Car Wash which will not only raise vitals funds but will help to boost staff morale.
- Taking part in a challenge event such as a trek, cycle ride, marathon or fun run.
- Asking your customers to give a little extra as a donation to ASCERT.
- Place an ASCERT collection can within your premises.
- Donating your expertise to support ASCERT staff, volunteers and service-users.
These are just a few of the ways your business can support ASCERT. No matter what you do, by choosing to support ASCERT you are doing something amazing! You are helping to make a real difference in your community.
Yellowcom staff ran the Belfast Marathon for ASCERT and have donated Christmas gifts and toys to ASCERT’s Strengthening Families service. Their continued support is helping to positively change the lives of families and communities throughout Northern Ireland affected by alcohol and drug use.
ASCERT highly values all the support we receive and will work to support you as you support us. For more information or to get your free fundraising
information and support pack complete the below enquiry form or contact ASCERT on: 0800 2545 123 or email: email@example.com