Fundraising - Individuals
Making a Difference in Your Local Community
ASCERT very much appreciates every penny raised for our charity. There are lots of different ways that you can get involved, support ASCERT and positively change the lives of young people, adults and families impacted by alcohol and drug use in your local community.
You can make a real difference by:
- Donate now and support positive change in your local community.
- Support ASCERT when you shop using Amazon. Simply log into Amazon Smile and choose Action on Substances Through Community Education & Related Training (ASCERT) as your charity and shop as normal!
- Organising your own fundraising event such as a coffee morning, movie night, fashion show, sports tournament, Zumbathon, social night, door collection, charity bag pack, car wash, big breakfast etc.
- Take part in a challenge event such as a trek, cycle, marathon, walk or fun run.
- Make every penny count by volunteering just a few hours of your time at collections and events for ASCERT.
Supporting Your Fundraising
ASCERT can support your fundraising by:
- Producing promotional materials such as flyers and posters to promote your fundraising
- Supplying you with fundraising materials such as sponsorship forms, t-shirts, collection buckets, stickers and banners
- Providing guidance and support to maximise your fundraising
- Promoting your support through the local media, ASCERT’s website and social media pages
ASCERT highly values all the support we receive from the local community and we will work to support you as you support us. For your free fundraising information and support pack contact 0800 2545 123
These are just a few of the ways you can support ASCERT. No matter what you do, by choosing to support ASCERT you are doing something amazing! You are helping to make a real difference in your community.