Understanding First Aid for Mental Health Award- Level 2
The understanding of first aid for mental health is for everyone who wants to learn
about the benefits of mental health first aid and about common mental health conditions
and the available support.
You must be logged in to enroll.
The learning outcomes for this course are as follows:
- Understand the role of the First Aider in Mental Health
- Know how to provide practical support in Mental Health
- Understand a range of the most common Mental Health conditions
- Know the recognition signs of stress and how to manage it
- Understand how substance abuse can impact on Mental Health
- Understand how to put an action plan for Mental Health in place within the work place
- Know how to implement a positive culture for Mental Health in the work place
What’s included in this course: