Give the Gift for the 25thA campaign to spread seasonal cheer to local families this Christmas
ASCERT supports children, adults and families across Northern Ireland who are dealing with the harm caused by the misuse of alcohol or substances.
The impact of addiction is devastating causing tension and anxiety within the family, often leading to a range of other problems both financial and emotional.
In our 25th anniversary year, we want to support these families by spreading some Christmas cheer which is why we are asking you to join us and Give the Gift for the 25th demonstrating your kindness for these local families and children.
By registering to take part your school can either:
- Donate a Christmas hamper made up of 25 essential household items
- Hold a Christmas Jumper Day
- Bake and sell some Christmas cookies
- Have a collection in aid of ASCERT at your Christmas carol concert or nativity play
- Host a Christmas Classroom Quiz
When you Give the Gift for the 25th, you will be spreading Christmas cheer to local families in need across Northern Ireland.
Thank you so much for your kindness.
Watch the video to find out how more and please take a moment to read about the Murray family who needed our support last Christmas