Understanding Illicit Drugs
This course provides a closer look at illicit drugs, their effects for users, impact on health and other issues, appropriate responses and the supports available.
26th April 2021
You must be logged in to enroll.
After completing this course participants will ;
- Be aware of the types of illicit drugs
- Be aware of the prevalence of drug use in Northern Ireland
- Understand the effects of drug misuse on users and families
- Be aware of the legal issues regarding drug use
- Understand evidence and guidance regarding addressing drug use
- Understand the links between drugs and other health and social issues
- Be aware of local drug and alcohol services and how to refer to them
What’s included in this course:
PDF Certificate on Completion