This course provides a closer look at alcohol and its effects, impact on health and other issues, appropriate responses and the supports available.
You must be logged in to enroll.
After completing this course participants will ;
- Be aware of the origins of Alcohol use
- Be aware of the prevalence of Alcohol use in Northern Ireland
- Understand the effects of Alcohol misuse on users and families
- Be aware of the legal issues regarding Alcohol use and associated behaviours
- Understand evidence and guidance regarding addressing Alcohol issues
- Understand the links between Alcohol and other health and social issues
- Be aware of local drug and alcohol services and how to refer to them
What’s included in this course:
PDF Certificate on Completion