Managing Potentially Violent Situations
You must be logged in to enroll.
Using interactive delivery with numerous examples this course will examine the main aspects of how to promote safety in potentially violent situations including:
· Preventing crisis situations from arising
· Understanding the Conflict Cycle and how to resist this
· Understand the types of aggression people display
· De-escalation techniques to defuse conflict
· How to best to respond to keep self and others safe when a service user is in crisis
Post crisis response: helping service users learn, grow and change
Consideration of legal context
Please note there are no physical interventions or restraints taught on this course.
What’s included in this course:
PDF Certificate on Completion