Performing Trauma-Informed Assessments: MACE Toolkit and Aid
This course is aimed at practitioners in any sector/profession who perform assessments with children and families in border county areas.
You must be logged in to enroll.
Outcomes: By the end of this course participants will be able to;
- Understand the concept of trauma-informed assessments
- Understand helpful and unhelpful practitioner behaviours during assessment
- Identify potential sources and signs of childhood trauma
- Understand protective factors and how they interact with risk factors
- Identify appropriate interventions to support families affected by trauma
- Understand the process of support pathway planning and review
- Understand how to use the MACE Trauma-Informed Practitioner’s Assessment and Intervention Aid with your own assessment tools
What’s included in this course:
PDF Certificate on Completion