Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder
This programme explores the background and implications of parental drinking and exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. It looks at the medical evidence, symptoms and behaviour associated with FASD, and considers the accompanying risk and protective factors, alongside preventative strategies.
You must be logged in to enroll.
- Gain awareness of the facts surrounding prenatal alcohol exposure
- The difference between FAS & FASD
- How FASD impacts on the individual
- Behaviours of FASD children
- Strategies in supporting FASD children & young people
What’s included in this course:
PDF Certificate on Completion