Employment and Support Allowance, Universal Credit and Personal Independence
An introduction to the Universal Credit, Employment and Support Allowance and Personal Independent Payment system.
You must be logged in to enroll.
Participants will gain an understanding of;
- Basic entitlements to UC, ESA and PIP.
- How to start your application for the benefits
- How your ESA and UC are calculated
- What to expect from Work Capability Tests for those who cannot work due to ill-health
- Who is entitled to PIP and what to expect from PIP assessments.
- How to challenge decisions and where to find help and support with the appeal process.