Complexities of Cannabis
Examines all aspects surrounding Cannabis and its use, and seeks to separate myths from the facts.
You must be logged in to enroll.
By the end of this course participants will;
- Have an understanding of the history of cannabis use for medical, ceremonial and recreational purposes.
- Understand the harms of cannabis in relation to alcohol and other illegal drugs.
- Be familiar with the science of the cannabis plant and the complexity that brings to researching its medical uses.
- Understand the main issues in relation to the recreational use of cannabis by adults and young people and how this contrasts with the medical use of cannabis.
- Gain a basic understanding of the medical use of cannabis in the UK and other countries.
- Be aware of the current NICE guidelines in relation to the medical use of cannabis in the UK.
- Understand how to access a range of support services for adults and young people in relation to the misuse of cannabis.
What’s included in this course:
PDF Certificate on Completion