Community Resilience Model
Developed by Elaine Miller Karas, the Owner and Co-Founder of the Trauma Resource Institute, the Community Resiliency Model® (CRM) has been designed to help individuals understand the biology of traumatic stress reactions and learn specific skills to return the body, mind and spirit back to balance after experiencing traumatic events. These skills can awaken the hope that has, for some, been lost after natural and human-made disasters.
You must be logged in to enroll.
After completing this course participants will;
- Have been introduced to the Community Resilience Model
- Gained an understanding of resilience from perspective of self, others and the wider community
- Have examined the definitions of Trauma and Stress
- Have explored common reactions to stress and the effects on the brain and the human body
- Have some knowledge of how to increase levels of resilience
What’s included in this course:
PDF Certificate on Completion