Level 3 Certificate in Tackling Substance Misuse
PLEASE NOTE registering for the course does not straight away guarantee your space. Once you register you will receive an application form which MUST be filled in.
2nd October-18th December 2023
10.00am - 4.00pm
Out of stock
You must be logged in to enroll.
By the end of this course participants will;
- Understand the principles of tackling substance
- Be able to carry out assessments of those misusing substances, to identify and prioritise their
- Be able to work with the client to develop a care plan for
- Be able to help individuals address their substance use through their care plan.
- Know how to provide ongoing support individuals who are substance
- Be able to assess any immediate risk of danger to individuals who have used alcohol or other substances, and address these
- Understand how to help transfer individuals between agencies and
- Support those affected by someone else’s use of alcohol or other substances to access appropriate
- Know how to use recognised theoretical models to provide therapeutic support to individuals who misuse
- Have an increased awareness about substances, their use and
What’s included in this course:
Certificate on Completion from OCN Once all Marking is Completed.