(DELTA –9) Tetra-hydrocannabinol
Weed, pot, grass, puff, ganja, hash, hashish, herb, skunk, draw and gangster.
Studies have linked heavy Cannabis / Marijuana use to anxiety and mental health disorders such as paranoia, depression, insomnia, schizophrenia and even amotivational syndrome which relates to a lack of ambition or drive.
DRUG FORM & METHOD OF USE:
Cannabis Oil is extracted from the flowering parts of C. Sativa or from Cannabis Resin by using some form of Solvent (such as Acetone, Alcohol or Petrol). The Solvent is then evaporated off and the thick sticky liquid left behind is known as Hash Oil. This oil contains a high concentration of THC and is smoked in a similar fashion to the resin. Hash oil is not very common in the UK, mainly because it is difficult to weigh or to carry it, it’s fiddly to prepare for smoking and it’s more expensive than Herbal Cannabis or Cannabis Resin. It is smoked with ordinary Tobacco, either by mixing it with the Tobacco or by smearing it on cigarette paper which is then used to roll up Tobacco.
HEALTH RISKS (long term) which includes withdrawal & tolerance:
Cannabis affects your co-ordination, Some people think cannabis is harmless because it’s a plant, but it isn’t harmless. Cannabis, like tobacco, has lots of chemical 'nasties', which, with long-term or heavy use, can cause lung disease and possibly cancer. The risk is greater because cannabis is often mixed with tobacco and smoked without a filter. Cannabis itself can affect many different systems in the body, including the heart. It increases the heart rate and can affect blood pressure. If you have a history of mental health problems, taking cannabis is not a good idea. It can cause paranoia in the short term, but in those with a pre-existing psychotic illness, such as schizophrenia, it can contribute to relapse. If you use cannabis and have a family background of mental illness, you may be at increased risk of developing a psychotic illness. Regular, heavy use of cannabis makes it difficult to learn and concentrate.. As with other drugs, dependence on cannabis is influenced by a number of factors, including how long you’ve been using it, how much you use and whether you are just more prone to become dependent.
Cannabis is a Class B drug - illegal to have, give away or sell. Possession can get you up to five years in jail. Supplying someone else, including your friends, can get you fourteen years and an unlimited fine. If you are caught with cannabis the police will always take action.
- Cannabis Oil is an essential oil that has a viscosity ranging from thick to runny, extracted from the cannabis plant through a process known as supercritical fluid extraction.
- Cannabis Oil is considerably more potent than Cannabis, due to its extreme purity and lack of other vegetative matter.
- Cannabis Oil is made by separating the Resins of a Cannabis plant from the plant material using one of a number of solvents.
- The most refined grades of Cannabis Oil are made using only the flowers and leaves of the female Cannabis plant.
- The first recorded Cannabis Oil was produced using alcohol as the solvent.
- In the early 1840's, Peter Squire (a chemist in London , England ) extracted 12 ounces of Cannabis Oil from 64 ounces (4 pounds) of Marijuana.
- The more refined it is, the lighter the colour and the higher the potency.
- Less potent forms of Cannabis Oil are green oil, red oil, brown oil, etc.
- The stone from high quality Cannabis Oil hash is a very strong and relaxing mind/body experience. It can be almost paralyzing for someone used to smoking marijuana only.
- Cannabis Oil is very thick, and sticks to everything. It ruins clothes. The only thing that will take it off your skin or counter tops is denatured Alcohol or a similar solvent.
Back to List